Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My big boy is sitting up 'or oh so close'

I love getting my Benjamin ready for church each Sunday, he always looks so dang stinkin cute!!  The last couple of days he has started to tackle the sitting up thing.  Those I must say it is very hard to caputure this fancy trick when I only have a couple of second window to do it in but I got this shot right before he toppled over.  The consentration on his face says it all.
I decided to give him a crutch and prop him up against the couch so that I could get a picture of him in his cute tie and sweater, even snuck a smile out of him!!  This sweater cracked me up it made him look so bulky.
Aubree wanted to take a picture with her Buddy really bad.  She was so worried about Buddy smiling he took several pictures before I even got this somewhat look at the camera from her.  By that time her poor Buddy was so stressed. 

Even since I took these pictures 3 days ago he is much more of a pro with sitting.  I think I can actually get a much better picture of him sitting.  I will put that on my agenda of things to do tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment